Discover the surprising vegetation of the Kirchberg and its collection of trees of European origin with the biologist Thierry Helminger from the naturmusée! Once a month, between April and October, go for an instructive walk through the parks! Different topics are offered throughout the season.
- Wednesday 28 April – RW/PC : Apple trees in bloom
- Wednesday 26 May – KL : Orchides
- Wednesday 30 June – RW/PC : Oaks and beech trees
- Wednesday 28 July – KL : Multicoloured diversity in the steppe
- Wednesday 25 August – RW/PC : Acorns, beechnuts and other fruits
- Wednesday 15 September – KL : Flowers, fruits, seeds
- Wednesday 20 October - RW/PC : Autumn colours
Parc Klosegrënnchen (KL): park entrance, Rond-point Serra (closest bus/ tram stop: Kirchberg, Luxexpo)
Parc Réimerwee/Parc Central (RW/PC): park entrance, rue Coudenhove-Calergi ( close to the bus stop ‘Coudenhove-Kalergi’)
Duration 90 minutes, free of charge
COVID-19 preventive measures
The number of participants is limited to 9 +1 persons.
Please register on the naturmusée website: